Logistics Marine Ship Survey
Our experienced, responsive marine surveyors inspect and report on your ship’s condition and safety, and issue your New Zealand Certificate of Survey.
Ensuring the safety of your ship and complying with Maritime New Zealand requirements under rule 19 is essential. As Maritime New Zealand recognized surveyors and inspectors, our marine surveyor team provides regulatory periodic and construction surveys. We can also help you to acquire your Certificate of Survey.
Why choose SGS marine ship surveys?
We offer you:
- An experienced and well-resourced team of marine surveyors across New Zealand
- Pragmatic and responsive advice and certification for commercial, domestic ships under 45 metres in length and all fishing vessels
- Maritime New Zealand periodic inspection
- New Zealand Certificate of Survey services
- Non-regulatory inspections for safety and damage assessment
- Other marine survey services, such as technical consultancy, ship lifting appliances to Maritime New Zealand rule part 49, offshore container inspection and design approvals, and port services.
The leading provider of marine vessel surveys in New Zealand
We are a leading marine survey company, operating since 2003, first as a safe ship management company and then as a survey company within the new Maritime Operator Safety System.
We have a network of nine Maritime NZ-recognized marine surveyors, offering nationwide cover from seven regional offices. We can also contract naval architect capabilities as required.
To schedule your marine survey contact us today.