Life Sciences Green Building
Our green building services team offers a comprehensive range of consultancy, assessment, testing and certification services to real estate developers, construction companies, property owners and managers, building material manufacturers and building users. Call us today to find out about the benefits of our sustainable building asset solutions.
A green or sustainable building increases the efficiency of energy, water and materials uses. It is the result of a design which conserves resources and reduces negative impacts on human health and the environment throughout the building’s life cycle – from construction and operation to renovation and removal.
Green buildings operate much more efficiently than conventional buildings. They can save you money, increase productivity of your personnel, enhance your company’s financial valuation and contribute to demonstrating your commitment to sustainability.
As a guarantee of its total impartiality, SGS does not engage in any manufacturing, trading and financial activities that may compromise its independence and neutrality. This core value and our global expertise allows us to offer an integrated and transparent approach to green building services. We consider your building project as an interconnected process which requires multidisciplinary tasks and skills. Our approach helps to meet your sustainability goals on time and on budget.
Our green building services include:
- Feasibility studies for the assessment of basic designs
- Green building consultancy and facilitation for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and other green building certification schemes
- Building energy and lighting simulation and modeling
- Fundamental and enhanced third party commissioning
- Building sustainability and carbon services, including carbon footprint analysis and other services such as ‘life cycle assessment’ and ‘remaining lifetime predictions’
- Indoor air quality sampling and testing, including biological investigation using second generation ATP-metry technology
- Energy management services
- Green building material performance testing
- Energy Management Systems and Certification - EN16001 and ISO 50001
Enhance the value of your building assets and realize the economic, social and environmental benefits of greater resource efficiency – call our team today.