Construction Building Compliance Services
Ensure your Building Warrant of Fitness (BWoF) and legal building compliance obligations are met with SGS.
As a building owner or facilities manager, you need to meet a range of building compliance obligations – from annual BWoF inspections and monthly inspections to collating specified system 12As and liaison with the Territorial Authorities.
Our experienced IQP inspectors and consultants can manage your BWoF compliance requirements and ensure your legal building compliance obligations are met.
Why choose building compliance services from SGS?
We can help you meet a wide range of requirements, including:
- Building compliance
- Building warrant of fitness
- Annual IQP inspections
- Monthly IQP inspections
- 12As for active and passive fire systems
- Compliance schedules
We offer you:
- National coverage and resources
- Experience in building compliance and related services
- Inspection of most building occupancy types
- A proven track record along with the systems and processes to manage national contracts, including subcontractors
- The people, skills and passion to provide a responsive service
- Excellent rapport with all Territorial Authorities nationwide to ensure your legal obligations are met
- Cost-effective services and solutions
Trusted New Zealand building compliance from a world-leading service provider
As the world’s leading global inspection and verification company, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in managing building compliance across New Zealand for a range of customers and requirements. Our experienced staff have good relationships with all councils to help clarify even the most complicated issues.
To find out more about our building compliance services, contact us today.